Salzburg – the city 4 you
World cultural heritage and much more
Marvelous for living & working – perfect for your holidays
The Salzburg Festival, Sound of Music, Mozart, culture, castles, royal seats – a unique combination of impressive, historic and contemporary aspects. You will find out soon – who comes to Salzburg will be spoilt for choice. No matter if art lover or musician, shopping queen or sightseeing freak – there is something for everyone. Within the narrow and winding alleys of the historic center you will discover more than 600 shops. Designer fashion, traditional costumes and antiques, handmade pralines and jewelry – no matter what you are looking for, you will find it for sure.
DIE TOP SEHENSWÜRDIGKEITEN IN SALZBURG
The TOP 10 – you should not miss this:
- Fortress Hohensalzburg
- Salzburg Cathedral
- Mozart’s Birthplace
- Mozart’s Residence
- Museum of Natural History and Technology
- Residence Gallery Salzburg
- Hellbrunn Palace
- Salzburg Museum
- Museum of Modern Art
- Salzburg Zoo
From Hotel Krone 1512 you can reach all important sights in a few minutes by foot. If you cannot see everything during your first visit – you should come again in any case!
YOUR TICKET TO THE STAGE OF THE WORLD
Get your Salzburg-Card at our reception – the key to the city of Salzburg:
- free admission to all museums, the fortress Hohensalzburg incl. funicular, Hellbrunn castle and the famous trick fountains, Mozarts birthplace, zoo, festival halls & more…
- free use of public transport attractive discounts for cultural events
- reduced prices at a number of excursion destinations
We cooperate with all official tour companies of Salzburg. Simply book your tour and Mozart concert at the reception!